Sunday, January 07, 2007

Holiday purchases

The leaf print cotton on the left is to make this dress - *maybe* for next summer, no promises though. The paper doll fabric will make something for Jalisa - a bag maybe. The muslin is for another baby wrap, maybe for SIL's new bubba. I did also buy some white interlock knit in preparation of buying some procion dyes!

I also bought this pattern - and I am excited that I actually have a piece of fabric in the stash long enough for the skirt project (perfect for the CM January theme challenge of crafting for oneself!)

2 comments:

  1. Marie, love these fabrics, I have the same muslin but haven't used it yet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. SNAP! I have the same red print but in green and I have the paper dolls in flanalette with a pink background.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks - I love receiving comments.