Saturday, April 14, 2007

WIP - coat

I thought I would post a report on the WIP, since I am feeling dizzy from all the sewing. Back is sewn. Front is sewn. Pockets and side seams are sewn. Sleeves are sewn but need to be attatched. Ditto on the collar.
I kinda forgot to sew the faux pocket flats in - this is where they go...
I dont' think it makes a huge difference to the design. Two less buttonholes to do as well.
I have also cut the lining so things are well on line for it being made in time for next month's show.

5 comments:

  1. Looking good Marie.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's looking really good Marie. Can't wait to see it all finished!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is looking awesome, i hope you do get it finished in time for the show, it will be a great entrants piece. I love the material, its very vintage looking. (like a scene out of an Audrey Hepburn movie)

    ReplyDelete
  4. cute!!!!!!!!!!! too hard for me to do!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow Marie, this is looking great! I can't believe how much you've done already!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks - I love receiving comments.