Friday, September 14, 2007

Just some waffle.

No pictures of the things I have just finished (Pjs for Jalisa, skirt for me) but I felt like blogging.

Today is my due date for baby #2 if you go by the scan. Monday is the due date that my GP and I worked out. I am so looking forward to having another baby - Jalisa and I have been looking through all her baby pictures, talking about the baby and I just feel so ready to hold another newborn in my arms. Actually, the funny thing is I feel nervous and not totally at ease holding other babies but I can't wait for my own again.

2 comments:

  1. Oh, how exciting! This may just be your last post before you become a mummas again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous11:21 pm

    Waiting with baited breath

    ReplyDelete

Thanks - I love receiving comments.