Thursday, May 29, 2008

Marble magic

Finished up some stuff this morning. These are Jalisa's winter PJs. The top pair I dyed - an experiment gone wrong, so I am glad they are just for bed.
Hooded tracksuit made from french terry and some marble dyed jersey. I mucked up the placement of the pocket (should have been 2cm higher) so it looks out of proportion. Jalisa was not keen on wearing this for a photo, but hopefully she will warm up to it soon. I don't want her to get too picky about her clothes just yet.
Diary cover made from some more marble dyed fabric. I have also been working on some secret sewing (for the Snailblazer swap).

3 comments:

  1. Marie, can't wait to see what you are making

    ReplyDelete
  2. Marie - they all look great - love the colour of the pjs - they look too good for bed!

    Also love the marbling of the diary cover.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the colours!!! How do you do it? Really interested. Should probably just google lol

    ReplyDelete

Thanks - I love receiving comments.