Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Peppermint swirl tee

Well, here is my favourite tee pattern (curved raglan, Ottobre 2/05) made up with some green swirl dyed jersey. I whipped it up in between cooking dinner (you know, chuck some meat into defrost, sew, cut up vegies, sew...) I will have to see if I can find the link for these cloth liners. I just used 4 layers of flannelette that I had swirl dyed. My stitching is embarrassingly crooked, but I am really happy with them being my first time and all. The colours look a little bit off - lefty is a turquoise blue and righty is deep purple with a hint of pink.

1 comment:

  1. Hello Marie,

    Wow, you certainly do a lot with dyes! What type of dyes you used for these projects?
    I do the PR for Dylon and we have just launched a completely new range of fabric hand dyes. I wondered if you'd like to sample any of the range in the projects you do for your blog? I'd love to send you some samples if you're interested?

    Thanks!
    Matt

    ReplyDelete

Thanks - I love receiving comments.