Thursday, June 16, 2011

MMJ Days 12-16

Day 12: Red wool blend Burda pants, off white tee and off white cowl jumper
Plans: hanging at home, sewing, dropping daughter off for sleepover.



Missed taking a photo of day 13. I work purple marle cowl jumper and black cord pants. It was a public holiday for the Queen's birthday, and I did my normal last day of the weekend of washing, folding, baking and cooking a roast chook.




Day 14: Floral mock wrap Jalie top, new Jalie jeans and RTW cardi
Plans: Work day - I am counting down the days until holidays, while enjoying working in a heated classroom.


Day 15: New herringbone pants, white tee and blue jumper. Much the same outfit as I work to church on MMJ 11! Also bomber jacket and scarf as I am freezing my butt off these days.
Plans: work and then professional development after classes. It is funny but I love these pants now. The fabric feels so nice and they are ultra comfy while looking professional enough for school.



Day 16: RTW jacket and hoodie, me made viscose knit tee plus black cord pants again.

Plans: at home. I did some washing and sewing, read a book, worked on the pattern for a Burda jacket and watched a taped TV show. I really felt like wearing some old tracky daks today, not sure why. I did not even bother to brush my hair today, I was just in a mood.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks - I love receiving comments.