Friday, August 19, 2011

Thank you God for...

I forgot all about this meme last week, but I remembered for today.


I want to thank God for the wonderful teachers that my daughter has had. I am so glad I can trust that they will do the right thing by my child. Being a teacher myself, I am aware of what of the best practise is for teaching young children as well as the great programs that teachers have available for spelling and science. I am so pleased that all three of J's teachers have so far employed best practise and implemented quality programs. Lord, I am so thankful to you. Amen

2 comments:

  1. Amen! I still remember my favorite teacher of all time....Mrs. Damon for 4th grade. You never forget the ones who truly care!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great to see you joining in this week Marie!
    It truly is a blessing to your family for J to have the right teachers and the best school experience.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks - I love receiving comments.